We’ve all heard the stat. 87% of new real estate agents fail within the first five years.
The fact of the matter is, starting a real estate business is extremely difficult. And once you start to see some success, maintaining that momentum is even harder. Despite common advice that a real estate agent’s “first hire should be a coach,” many agents at all stages of the game remain skeptical about spending money on a mentor.
After all, how can you be 100% certain you’ll see a return on that investment?
But the thing about coaching is you get what you put in. And in order to get a great ROI on your coaching investment, you need to hire the right coach for you.
Use this comprehensive guide to compare all The Classic coaching programs you’ve definitely heard of before with The New School coaches bringing fresh insights to the game of real estate and the Targeted Coaching Programs that will make the most sense when they’re aligned with unique goals for your business.
Here’s to your coaching success!
Table of Contents
Is coaching worth it? Here’s what the numbers say.
For better or worse, most of the information out there on coaches is extremely subjective. And while it can be great to hear personal accounts of what’s worked with other agents, it can also be hard to believe that it can work for you, too.
Luckily, there is some hard data on the subject.
According to Inman’s comprehensive 2014 report:
- More than 9 out of 10 agents said their business increased by at least 10% during the first year they worked with a coach.
- More than half said their business increased by over 25%.
- When asked what coaches provide that brokerages don’t, the most popular responses were accountability (73%), motivation (62%) and consulting (50%).
Respondents also said coaches help them “do stuff I know I should but don’t” and give them a “competitive edge” — basically, the two main things that will set you up to outpace your competitors in a crowded real estate market.
But that kind of advice isn’t free. About 6 out of 10 respondents said they spend between $300 and $749 a month on an individual coach, with the largest share (27%) putting the monthly cost between $400 and $499. (And don’t forget, those numbers are from 2014.)
Still, if you do the math, that kind investment could bring you a substantial ROI. But as we mentioned, you need to be able to apply the coaching to make it worth it. Here’s a look at the top 30 real estate programs to help you compare, contrast make the best choice for you.
Founder/CEO: Mike Ferry
- Mike Ferry is widely considered one of the foremost experts in estate coaching, sales techniques, training and motivation.
- He is recognized by the National Association of Realtors as an influential professional in the real estate industry.
- Mike’s coaching programs run the gamut from one-on-one coaching, multimedia devices, books, workbooks, reports, retreats, coaching seminars, even morning telephone calls.
- MFO is one of the oldest and most-trusted coaching programs, launched in 1975.
- They’ve done over 2.5 million personalized coaching calls.
Best for: Agents looking for one of the most experienced and well-known names in real estate.
Pricing: The One on One package is $650/month and includes 40 coaching calls over the course of a year.
Client feedback: “In the first two weeks that I joined Coaching…I put nine deals in escrow and I closed an additional $75,000 between August to December, finishing off the year at over $100,000. Joining Mike Ferry Coaching has made a tremendous difference in my life and my business has just exploded and I’m really excited to see where it’s gonna go from here.” — Tania Jhayem, Century 21 Americana Las Vegas, NV
Coaching webpage: https://www.mikeferry.com/real-estate-coaching/
Founder/CEO: Brian Buffini
- Brian’s coaching company has trained 3 million business professionals and built an online management system with 10,500 subscribers.
- He launched “Buffini TV” to be used as an online training portal. The company also uses in-house full-time coaches.
- More than 3 million people in 37 countries have used this program.
Best for: Agents who want an A to Z comprehensive business coaching and training program, including lead generation. A good one for newer agents wanting to capitalize on their sphere of influence (SOI) or who already have a decent SOI built up and want to skyrocket it to the next level.
Pricing: One-2-one coaching and group progams start at $499/month for 6 months (or longer) and includes 2 coaching calls per month, marketing kit with flyers and subscription to Buffini’s ReferralMaker CRM.
Client feedback: “I went from $300 in the bank to $22.7 Million in Sales Volume!” — Ben Andrews, Ben Andrews Real Estate
Coaching webpage: https://www.buffiniandcompany.com/coaching/
Founder/CEO: Dianna Kokoszka
- This is the popular coaching program used by many of the 107,000 agents working for the Keller Williams Realty International franchise.
- Training Magazine recognized Keller Williams as the world’s #1 training organization across all industries in 2015.
- Dianna herself was a producing agent in Denver and has sold more than 4,000 homes.
- She was named Entrepreneur of the Year three times and Business Woman of the Year four times.
- In 2016, Dianna was named one of Swanepoel’s top 200 most powerful leaders in residential real estate.
- Inman News has named her one of the 25 Best Real Estate Coaches in the Business.
- Within the last year, MAPS coaching clients sold 335% more dollar volume, 287% more units, and made 315% more in gross commission income than those who either didn’t have coaching or were with other coaching companies.
Best for: Those who really want rockstar Dianna Kokoszka’s incredible expertise. Obviously, this will be a natural choice if you’re joining a KW team but there’s also plenty of good information for both beginning and experienced agents in other business frameworks.
Pricing: MAPS offers 4 programs: Mastery, Breakthrough, Group, Bold. Prices start at $450 per month.
Coaching webpage: http://mapscoaching.kw.com/
Founder: Floyd Wickman
Current President: Mike Pallin
- Floyd was named ‘One of the 25 Most Influential People In Real Estate’ and presented the Speaker Hall of Fame recognition by the National Speakers Association.
- Floyd turned leadership of the Floyd Wickman Team over to Mike Pallin.
- Mike Pallin has been a student, a soldier, a singer-songwriter, a salesperson, a sales trainer, recruiter, creative director and is now President of the Floyd Wickman Team.
Price: Programs include The Floyd Wickman Master Selling Skills Program, R Squared Coaching, The Master Sales Academy, The Business Breakthrough. Prices start at $99/month.
Best for: Agents who want to be trained by one of the longest-running and most reputable coaching programs. Some agents prefer this program as an alternative to Keller Williams’ BOLD.
Client feedback: “How to succeed in business AND how to succeed in life – that is what I learn and train with The Floyd Wickman Team. It is an honor to serve this community of people who live the “Get By Giving” philosophy.” — Dawn Zehren
Coaching webpage: https://www.floydwickman.com/training-programs/
Founder/CEO: Tim and Julie Harris
- Tim and Julie Harris started as top-producing agents, then transitioned to coaching in 1998.
- In 1999, they authored their first book, ‘0 To 10 million in One Year’ which sold out in the first 27 days.
- They are the #1 Best Selling Authors of HARRIS RULES, Your No-BS Practical Step by Step Guide to Finally Becoming Free.
- They host a daily podcast and offer NAR designations and certifications.
Best for: Agents who appreciate a “tell-it-like-it-is” approach to get inspired to take action. If you’ve resonated with their style via their popular book and podcast, the coaching program will give you the extra push you need to drive more business and leads.
Pricing: Starts at $100/month for the Premier package, then goes up to $1010/month for an Elite package.
Client feedback: “The agents on our staff who are utilizing your coaching couldn’t be happier! You often talk about “listing to last”, and how agents can generate their own business for a fraction of the cost of buying leads. Honestly, your coaching has been a big part of helping our agents achieve that – it’s one very specific way that you & your coaches have helped our team. Thanks for everything, I really appreciate it!” — Steve Robbins, Founder & CEO, Highgarden Real Estate
Coaching webpage: https://timandjulieharris.com/real-estate-coaching-programs.html
CEO: Verl Workman
- Verl Workman has over 20 years experience as a CEO, Business Consultant and Master Coach.
- He’s delivered over 1,000 seminars, webinars, keynote addresses.
- In 2016, Verl earned the Certified Speaking Professional designation from the National Speakers Association.
Best for: Agents that want to place a focus on family values and work/life balance at the heart of their business.
Pricing: Not available. Interested parties are asked to contact them for a free consultation.
Client feedback: “I just wanted to let you know that I have taken off! I’ve sold $1,886,900 since March! I have fully enjoyed our coaching sessions and can’t wait to have everything you’ve recommended up and running.” — Jennifer Lacatus, Churchill Brown & Associates
Coaching webpage: https://workmansuccess.com/coaching/
7. Yes Masters
Founder/CEO: Kevin Ward
- Kevin is author of the #1 bestseller, The Book of YES and creator of ‘The 100-Day ListMaster Challenge’.
- Over the past 20 years, Kevin’s been a top-producing agent, selling over 100 homes his 3rd year in real estate and being voted “Realtor of the Year” at the #1 Century 21 office in the world.
- He has been a broker/owner of 3 offices and a former Keller Williams CEO/Team Leader.
Best for: Agents who want a program with a client-centered ethos and a no-BS approach to making more money and having a balanced life.
Pricing: No price listed on website.
Client feedback: “So authentic and so real…I knew that…if I continued to train with him it would make me a great agent. I joined his 100-Day [ListMaster] Challenge, which was unbelievable…learned so much, and was lucky enough to be able to join the Inner Circle… It’s the most amazing experience ever!” — Erin Down, The Downs Group, #1 Team – Keller Williams, Jersey City, NJ
Coaching webpage: https://yesmasters.com/coaching/
Founder/CEO: Bubba Mills
- Bubba Mills has coached 110 of the Top 250 Teams by Volume and Units as published by the Wall Street Journal & REAL Trends.
- In 2017, he was recognized for the fourth time by National Mortgage Professional Magazine as one of the most connected individuals in the mortgage industry.
- He is an official member and contributing writer for Forbes Coaches Council and Forbes Real Estate Council.
- Coaching ethos: to ensure every coaching client is protected from recession by having multiple pillars of business and multiple streams of income.
Best for: Top teams wanting to expand their impact even further.
Pricing: One-On-One coaching for teams starts as low as $650 per month.
Coaching webpage: https://www.corcorancoaching.com/real-estate-coaching
Founder/CEO: Richard Robbins
- A global sales and business coaching organization that amassed over $50 million dollars in revenue worldwide in its first ten years.
- Richard Robbins was named an ‘Industry Icon’ by REP magazine.
Best for: Go-getters at all stages of the game who want to be inspired and pushed to reach their peak.
Pricing: $799 for their core coaching program.
Client feedback: Kate Miller began her career as a real estate assistant and within a year, ventured out on her own. Kate joined RRI Coaching in 2014, and in just 3 years, she’s been featured as one of the Top 100 REALTORS. “The other part to coaching is ideas and the ability to talk through a specific challenge. RRI coaches pull from other RRI coaches to find fresh ideas so I can choose what feels natural and works for me to keep progressing.” Kate has reportedly tripled her business in 3 years.
Coaching webpage: https://www.richardrobbins.com/coaching/
Founder/CEO: Dirk Zeller
- Dirk sold 150 homes a year working 4-day weeks as a real estate agent.
- His Coaches Corner weekly newsletter has over 150,000 subscribers.
- His book, First Year In Real Estate on real estate sales is the most widely read “how to” book for beginning agents and he’s authored 9 others.
- He and his team have coached 67 of the Wall Street Journal Top 250 list.
Best for: Agents who want a high-net-profit business so they can become wealthy. Dirk and his team coach clients beyond just being aspirationally wealthy, or even high income wealthy, to actually becoming balance sheet wealthy. Dirk himself owns 61 rental properties and the coaches on his team have sold more than 237 homes a year on average. You could say he’s passionate about walking the walk.
Pricing: No price listed on website.
Client feedback: “I have been in two other coaching programs without the significant results I was looking for. Because I wanted to go to the next level, I felt the need to do something different. After working with my coach at Real Estate Champions for nine months, I exploded my commissions earned from $265,000 to $607,000. I am on track to do over $1,000,000 this year. Real Estate Champions has changed my career and my life.” — Julie Boyd-Elrod, Keller Williams
Coaching webpage: https://www.realestatechampions.com/real-estate-coaching/
11. Club Wealth
Founder/CEO: Michael Hellickson
- Michael Hellickson has 20 years of direct real estate experience and has a track record of listing and selling over 100 homes per month.
- He has coached 60 of the top 200 teams in the US.
- He’s been featured on several national television and radio programs including Glenn Beck, CNBC, The Dave Ramsey Show and The Fox Business Network.
Best for: Agents who want more of a “mastermind” approach as part of a private, exclusive network. Also for team leaders who want to grow from 6 to 7 figures, or from low to mid-7 figures, while working less.
Pricing: Group Coaching from $97 per month, Tier 1 (Team of one) $497.
Client feedback: “Club Wealth has changed my life and my business in dramatic ways. In 10 short months, I’ve gone from an overworked solo agent to a very successful team leader with 6 agents, 4 admins. I’ve tripled my income and have more business than I know what to do with.” — Misti Bruton AVO Realty
Coaching webpage: https://clubwealth.com/coaching/
The New School
Founder/CEO: Tom Ferry
- Tom Ferry is Mike Ferry’s son and is also a household name in the coaching world.
- Tom’s not only the founder of one of best coaching companies in real estate, he’s also a New York Times bestselling author and an influential speaker with huge online following.
- He has above 2.6 million views on YouTube and over 100,000 Facebook followers.
- He’s known as less aggressive in his method than his dad, but with similar fundamentals and a more modern tech-driven approach.
Best for: Anyone who wants a new school spin on the classic real estate success principles. Also great for agents who have already eaten up all Tom’s online content and want a more consistent and structured approach to follow.
Pricing: Tom Ferry uses part-time coaches and the latest cutting edge technology in his coaching series, which starts at $649 per month.
Client feedback quote: “Just wanted to send a quick shoutout to my awesome AWESOME Coach Vanda Ferreira Martin and the entire Tom Ferry – Your Coach team! Coach Vanda has been absolutely incredible: always on her game, great energy, makes me a slightly nervous when I don’t hit my numbers . DOUBLED my sales at 25, 26, and on pace to double my sales again this year at 27 and couldn’t do it without her at my age. On pace for over $400K GCI this year … be coachable, this stuff works … THANK YOU!” — Rob Depaoli Vista Sotheby’s International Realty
13. Real Estate Coach and BrokerageUP!
CEO: Bernice L. Ross, Ph.D.
- Bernice is a nationally syndicated columnist, author, trainer and speaker.
- She’s also a Master Certified Coach with over 20 years of real estate sales experience.
- She has published two best selling real estate books.
- Author of over 1,000 articles in publications such as Inman News, The Swanepoel Trends Report for 2015, Banker Tradesman, and numerous association and trade publications.
- Inman News called Bernice, “America’s top real estate coach” and included her on the 2016 list of “The 25 Best Real Estate Coaches in the Business.”
- She recently founded BrokerageUP! to help women create profitable brokerages — all of the trainers and success mentors are women.
Best for: Brokers who want to scale and who want to work with a forward-thinking industry expert who understands the ins and outs of real estate. Also perfect for women who are looking to uplevel from solo agent to running their own team.
Pricing: Fees range from $147 for the Get Balanced or Get Crazy Coaching Program (audio CD) all the way up to $3,500/month, depending on the level of service and personalization you need.
Client feedback quote: “I could just kick myself for not signing up for your coaching program a year or two ago, when I was first considering it. But I’m on board now and moving forward.” — Pam
Coaching webpage: http://realestatecoach.com/coaching/
14. Learn with Lee
Founder/CEO: Dr. Lee Davenport
- Dr. Lee Davenport is an award-winning real estate educator.
- She specializes in helping agents leverage technology.
- Inman News named Lee one of the top 25 real estate coaches
- RESAAS named one of the top 5 bloggers and top 6 real estate coaches
- Her articles have featured in both a peer-reviewed publication The Journal of Real Estate Practice and Education and consumer reads including the Huffington Post, South Philly Review, the Detroit News, and the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, REALTOR® Magazine, Real Estate Magazine, Atlanta Agent Magazine
Best for: Agents who feel disillusioned by canned coaching programs or like their last coach didn’t “get” them. Dr. Lee believes an agent’s unique personality is essential to driving profitability. She’ll help you stop obsessing over your weaknesses and start playing to your strengths.
Pricing: No price on website.
15. Julie Youngblood
Founder/CEO: Julie Youngblood
- Julie Youngblood was ranked #48 in the country for production by the Wall Street Journal.
- She was voted “Best Instructor” by Keller Williams Realty in 2008.
- Julie was nominated and awarded “Who’s Who 40 Under 40″ 2012 and 2014.
- Julie has an “in your face” “hold you to it” approach.”
Best for: Go-getting estate agents and younger/newer agents who want to learn the ropes from someone who’s nailed it.
Pricing: No price listed.
Client feedback: “The best and most caring coach that I’ve ever had. She really wants you to succeed in your business, she helps motivate you and gives you the courage and strength you need to keep moving forward. She is the one who pushes you up the ladder to success.” — Vanessa Burke
Coaching webpage: https://www.julieyoungblood.com/
Founder/CEO: Travis Robertson
- Travis Robertson is the nation’s #1 Growth Acceleration Strategist.
- Travis has helped multiple business owners grow, without sacrificing their personal lives.
- He and his team have people in their program who run 4-5 different companies and work just 20-35 hours per week.
Best for: If you’ve reached the point where you’re ready to scale your business but you’re scared it’s going to take a toll on your family or personal life, Travis is a great coach to consider.
Pricing: Not listed publicly but he offers a complimentary 60-minute Coaching Strategy Session where you can get more info.
Client quote: “Personalized business coaching has truly revolutionized my business. My coach holds me accountable, challenges my thought process, and pushes me to achieve more than I ever thought I was capable of. Together we created a written business plan, set goals, put systems in place and hired the necessary people to to hit them. The result? I doubled my business in 1 year!” — Brandon Prewitt, CEO & Broker/Owner
Coaching webpage: http://travisrobertson.com/coaching/
17. Jared James
Founder/CEO: Jared James
- Jared James is known as the ‘Why guy’ thanks to his understanding of why people do what they do and how to get them to change their behavior.
- He started his first profitable business when he was 8 years old, a neighborhood bank and loan.
- By the age of 28, Jared was recognized by REALTOR Magazine’s over 2 million readers as their “Web Choice Award” winner.
- He has written articles for nationally syndicated magazines and websites such as Personal Development Magazine, REALTOR Magazine and RISMedia and was recently named as one of the top 25 most influential people in the real estate industry today.
Best for: Agents who aren’t afraid of a good mindset kick-in-the-pants and who really just want someone to get to the heart of what’s holding them back. He covers all the mindset work, plus the practical side, like how to rock cold calling and Facebook ads.
Pricing: No price listed on website.
Client feedback: “The best part so far about being in this program is that my coach actually cares!! In addition to our standard bi weekly phone calls, he checks in with me via email or phone in order to provide me with advice, accountability and new tools or suggestions.” — Frank Riga, Ontario
Coaching webpage: https://www.jaredjamestoday.com/coachinginfo/
CEO/Founder: Liz Bentley
- Liz is a nationally-recognized keynote speaker and executive coach to top leaders and teams across a broad range of industries.
- Her ethos: you can’t change people but you can help them evolve into a better version of themselves.
- Liz has delivered keynotes to top conferences and companies nationwide, including SHRM, Know Your Value, Microsoft, IBM, and Sotheby’s International Realty.
Best for: If you want to work with a coach who is also an influencer and trend spotter, Liz can help you learn to think bigger. She also has an all-female team that knows what it’s like to be a woman in real estate.
Pricing: No price listed on website.
Client quote: “Liz Bentley has an unparalleled ability to quickly size up any corporate landscape —downloading important dynamics and dispensing advice that is immediately actionable. As a coach, Liz commands your trust with her authority and compassion—you want to listen to her and put her suggestions to work. Her personalized approach charts a clear path to success, and her innovative, goal-driven methods have both instantaneous and far-reaching, cumulative effects. Liz has joined the ranks of a select number of bad-ass business leaders I admire personally and rely on professionally.” — Michele Promaulayko, Editor in Chief, Cosmopolitan
Coaching webpage: http://www.lizbentley.com/real-estate-coaching
Founder/CEO: Mike Stott & Donna Stott
- Mike is a veteran coach boasting over 35 years of experience.
- Real estate has always been their passion.
- Donna coaches over 30+ agents from all across the US.
- They have experience coaching agents and teams of all sizes.
Best for: Agents and team leaders who want a powerful coaching team who can keep them excited and inspired.
Pricing: Group programs start at $28/year to $197/month and private programs from $347/month to $997/month.
Client feedback: “We are blessed to work with someone who cares like you do! Your passion for people shows in your actions!!! Thanks for all you did for us this year as well… The boot Camp Coaching Groups helped!!!!” — Mark Spain, #1 KW Team Worldwide
Coaching webpage: https://yourcoachingmatters.com/coaching-plans/
Founder/CEO Candy Miles Crocker
- Candy has over 17 years in the real estate business.
- In 2016, Inman News named her one of the Top 25 Real Estate coaches in the United States.
- All training is taught by Candy herself.
- She is an ACTIVE Realtor and holds a Associate Broker license in Washington, DC and Virginia and salespersons license in Maryland.
Best for: Any new or experienced agent who wants a flexible and comprehensive coaching solution delivered by a pro who really understands the business.
Pricing: Not listed on website.
Client feedback: “Real-Life Real Estate Training has been the best investment for my career as an agent. It’s a great resource with tons of tools and information that helped me develop as an agent. My sales volume has soared since investing in the Real-Life Real Estate Training program.” — Nicole Lawrence, Realtor.
21. GSD Mode
Founder/CEO: Joshua Smith
- Joshua Smith is a Realtor in Phoenix Arizona as well as a Serial Entrepreneur.
- He’s the host of The #1 Most Downloaded Real Estate Agent Podcast “GSD Mode”.
- He was voted the 30th Top Realtor In America By The Wall Street Journal.
- He’s one of NAR’s “30 Under 30” finalists.
- Josh sells at least 1 home per day.
- He’s in the top 1% of Realtors worldwide.
- He mentors over 1,000 Realtors yearly all over the US and Canada.
Best for: New or experienced agents who are dead-set on growing their business to massive heights.
Pricing: No price listed.
Coaching webpage: https://gsdmode.clickfunnels.com/gsd-mode-podcast-main-website
The Targeted Coaching Programs
Founder/CEO: Greg Hague
- Greg Hague is LinkedIn’s most recommended real estate coaching company.
- He specializes in teaching strategies that sell homes at higher prices.
- His coaching program provides a franchise-like “business in a box” package with ready-to-go advertising materials.
Best for: Agents who want a proven system for generating seller leads.
Prices: No price listed.
Client feedback: “Greg Hague is the Muhammad Ali of real estate.” — Muhammad Ali
23. Craig Proctor
Founder/CEO: Craig Proctor
- The cornerstone of Craig Proctor’s method is what he calls “Reverse Prospecting”: the idea of drawing leads to you, rather than going out and finding them.
- The program has a big emphasis on advertisements, both print and digital.
- Craig teaches Google, Facebook and Craigslist marketing, as well as lead generation on a custom website (which is provided to members).
Best for: Agents who believe in direct response marketing and want to make it a profitable cornerstone of their business. (You also need to make sure you have the budget to invest in direct response marketing.)
Pricing: You get 21 coaching calls with Craig Proctor himself, plus weekly sales training calls and a weekly ad training call. The program also includes a 2-day private workshop, web resources and more. The price is $997/months for 12 months, or the discounted rate of $8,000 for the full year.
Client feedback: “Under Craig’s coaching, I went from $70k GCI to over a $Million in annual GCI in 36 months. I was not a crazy rich Asian, but I’m now a crazy rich Agent thanks to Craig’s system.” — Jonathan Lahey, RE/MAX Fine Living
Coaching webpage: https://craigproctor.com/real-estate-mentoring
Founder/CEO: Rob Vivian
- Can be tailored to all types of businesses
- Rob has specific material geared toward real estate business owners
Best for: Agents who want a complete set of business tools that can apply to any business, including real estate. This program includes phone call blast, coaching calls, effective scripts and more.
Pricing: Web coaching starts at $99/month and 1-on-1 coaching starts at $4388/per month.
Coaching webpage: https://robvivian.ca/web/coaching-programs/
Founder/CEO: Steve Shull
- Steve Shull played four years in the NFL as a linebacker with the Miami Dolphins.
- Steve also worked on Wall Street.
- He’s been a coach since 1993.
Best for: Agents who had success as former athletes and anyone who like a no-BS approach. Steve won’t be your cheerleader but he will push you to achieve your goals.
Pricing: $1,500 per month or $14,000 if year paid in advance for one-to-one personal coaching.
Coaching webpage: https://performancecoaching.com/one-on-one-personal-coaching/
Founder/CEO: Ken Goodfellow
- Ken Goodfellow is one of the top Real Estate Coaches in North America.
- He built his own real estate company, with 200+ agents before successfully selling the business.
- He’s helped many brokers and teams through mergers, acquisitions and the profitable sale of their businesses.
- Ken has written for the Wall Street Journal. New York Times, Chicago Agent, Coachville and Inman.
Best for: Brokers and team leaders who have already found some success in their real estate business and who might ultimately want to sell it one day.
Pricing: All coaching programs are by referral, invitation, or application only.
Client feedback: “We have nothing but the best to say about Goodfellow Coaching! Working with the whole team has really helped us up our game. Our team has doubled our business since we started working with Goodfellow and we now have a better work-life balance, team morale and higher net profits.” — Sue Goodhart
Coaching webpage: https://goodfellowcoaching.com/
Founder/CEO: Justin Williams
- Justin has flipped over 500 houses
Best for: Newbies who want to break into the house-flipping business.
Pricing: Prices vary based on format. Programs range from online training tools and resources and to private coaching on request.
Coaching webpage: https://hf.houseflippinghq.com/hfhq-coaching-application
28. Fortune Builders
Founder/CEO: Than Merrill
- Started in 2004.
- Covers real estate investing education and tools to start a real estate business.
- Flagship program, Mastery Coaching, is a one-on-one comprehensive coaching program to get started in the fixing, flipping and investing area of real estate.
Best for: This coaching program has some mixed reviews. Those who find the most success with it are the ones who really give 110% into following the program. It may be a good fit for someone just starting out in real estate who wants a proven system to follow.
Pricing: No price listed on website.
Coaching webpage: https://www.fortunebuilders.com/
Client feedback: “Since joining Fortune Builders, we have developed 14 properties. Most of them were full guts and rehabs. I was in the top three profitable net profits on a deal out of everybody in Fortune Builders in the country.” — Dee Willard-Ruffin
29. Invest Four More
Founder/CEO: Mark Ferguson
- Mark Ferguson is a licensed real estate agent since 2001 (his dad was also a Realtor).
- He’s the owner of Blue Steel Real Estate, a brokerage in Colorado.
- He fixes and flips 20-30 homes a year.
- He owns 20 long-term rentals.
- He’s written top-selling real estate books on Amazon.
Best for: Anyone who wants to become more active in the investing side of the business.
Pricing: Ranges from $5 for books on Amazon to $2,000 for the coaching group with direct access to Mark Ferguson. (There’s usually some pretty sweet discount on the table so keep your eye out for their special offers and packages.)
Coaching webpage: https://investfourmore.com/resources/
30. By Referral Only
Founder/CEO: Joe Stumpf
- Joe Stumpf specializes in teaching a referral system to real estate and mortgage brokers.
- A proven program founded in 1988.
- The largest company in North America that exclusively coaches Real Estate and Mortgage consultants how to build a By Referral Only business.
Best for: Agents looking to set their referral lead stream in motion, or who are fed up with spending money on paid leads.
Pricing: Joe coaches via live events, webinars, teleclasses and one-on-one. Currently no price listed on website.
Client quote: “I did exactly what the “2 Referrals In 7 Days” program says, but I didn’t get two referrals in seven days. I got seven referrals! Two of those have become clients and that’s brought me $15,000 in commissions (so far).” — Colleen Olson, Arizona Best Real Estate
A great coach will help you get the strategy and system in place to take your real estate business to bold new heights. But it can be tough to go from A to B when your business systems are a mess.
When you’re ready to start your own team, Follow Up Boss can help. From complete text, phone and email sync to simplified list segmentation, our bloat-free CRM keeps your team laser-focused on lead management.
Who are We?
GrowthHouse is where ambitious agents and teams come to learn strategies and tactics to grow their real estate businesses.
The team behind GrowthHouse also runs Follow Up Boss, a sales driven CRM dedicated to helping agents and teams focus and follow up for more appointments and sales. Click here to learn more about how Follow Up Boss can help you accelerate your growth.