There’s no better way to learn than directly from the experience of people who actively doing what you want to do in your business.
If your goal is to build a team, or you’re already running one and just want tips from another pro, this session is for you.
Brian Curtis, real estate coach and leader of the Curtis Realty Group takes us through how he built the #1 team in North Arkansas in under 3 years, completing 280 transactions in 2017.
In that short time, he has consistently evolved his approach and processes to become as efficient as possible since when your average home price is $188k, being efficient the difference between thriving and surviving.
In this session we’re going to cover:
- What it’s like to do 80 deals in a year as a solo agent with no assistant
- How to know when it’s the ‘right’ time to start a team
- Why role specialization in a real estate team is crucial
- Why each agent on his team only has 250 contacts in their database
- His strategy for nurturing his database including sphere and past clients
- The tools he uses to drive his team’s success
Tools/Services Mentioned in the Session: