About Union Street Media
Union Street Media is a full-service digital marketing company that provides custom digital marketing solutions and award-winning websites for real estate, designed to help you grow your business.
From omnichannel digital marketing solutions to best-in-class technology to exceptional customer support, their full-service team will create a personalized strategy for your business to drive relevant leads and build a strong digital footprint across all of the channels your ideal customers use.
The Union Street Media team values creating real and genuine relationships and taking their clients’ business to the next level.
Learn more about Union Street Media below or check out some examples of their work.
How the Union Street Media integration works
Instead of having to look in multiple systems to get information about potential customers, clients with a Union Street Media website will be able to directly funnel the contact information, favorited properties, saved searches, and other lead activity from the website directly into Follow Up Boss.
As a broker, the Sales Operations Management system will allow you to track your sales team’s progress so that leads don’t fall through the cracks.
Agents will have the ability to download the app and work with clients on the fly. Whether via email or text, all of the information that comes through the website will be available right at an agent’s fingertips. They’ll even be able to track when people are on the website, and what they’re looking for, in real time.
The Union Street Media and Follow Up Boss integration is via an API so data is passed seamlessly and set-up is incredibly easy. All you’ll need to do is provide your Union Street Media team with the API key for your account and they’ll handle the rest.
Data that’s transferred via the Union Street Media integration
Union Street Media sends different data to Follow Up Boss depending on how a user becomes a lead and what information they provide. As a general rule, Union Street Media provides the information that is available at the time of lead creation, as well as lead activity that occurs after a user becomes a lead.
The below data is sent to Follow Up Boss upon lead creation:
- First name
- Last name
- Email (Primary and, if it exists, secondary)
- Phone (Primary and, if it exists, secondary)
- Address (Street, city, state, zip)
- Source URL
- Listing agent for leads who convert on a listing that is owned by an agent, or on an agent page or website
- Additional listing information (MLS #, list price, property type, and listing URL) for leads who convert on a listing that is owned by an agent by submitting an “Ask A Question” form
- The property address, home value estimate, and home value range for leads who convert by completing a “Home Value Estimate” form
As a lead generates activity, Union Street Media sends the following data:
- Saved searches (will push into the main Follow Up Boss activity timeline)
- Saved favorite listings (will push into the Follow Up Boss website activity sidebar)
- Pages the lead viewed, such as listings, recommended searches (pre-populated search results pages), and other web pages
- Searches the lead performed
- When a lead converts on a listing that is owned by an agent, or on an agent page or website, the agent name is sent to Follow Up Boss along with the lead information. Follow Up Boss will match the agent based on their name and assign the lead to that agent automatically.
- When a lead converts on a generic form or other page on the website, the lead is sent to the account associated with the ID configured in the Union Street Media backend and the lead routing rules defined in Follow Up Boss are followed.