Here's a quick rundown of everything our team added or improved in June.
- User Profile Photos
- Android Inbox Improvements
- Public Release of People Screen
We know being able to upload a photo of your self isn't the most exciting feature, but it is fun! Give it a try, head on over to your Settings page and look for the 'Portrait'!
Android v2.7 – Inbox enhancements & more
- Infinite scroll – You can now scroll through all of your older inbox items (missed calls & voicemail support coming soon). Previously this was capped at 20 items.
- Archive items – You can now quickly archive items by swiping left or right on them.
- More efficient data usage when refreshing the inbox in the background.
- Fixed flickering issue on the inbox
- Fixed a bug that could cause task dates be saved with the wrong time zone.]
- Smart lists are now the default tab on the People screen. Previously stages were displayed first.
- General stability improvements.
Email Parsing Updates
We've released three improvements to our email parsing system
- We now support Agent Locator's new registration email format, these emails will have their source set according to what it is in the email, and can trigger action plans
- Fixed an issue with a Zillow Rentals 'forwarded lead' variant
- Fixed an issue with iHomeFinder leads not parsing due to a changed from address
- Fix support for Zillow Premier Agent '... forwarded you this contact' emails
- Better support phone fields from Real Estate Webmasters forms
Improved UX of Filter Dropdown picker
When selecting including or excluding, the dropdown now has more options depending on your screen availability.
A new People screen for all!
A few months ago we released a new People screen for some of our customers, after all the feedback we are happy to open this feature up to everyone! If you'd like to learn more, you can read more about it in our help article.
Disabled automated phone validation for international numbers
Our automated phone validation was often incorrectly marking valid international numbers as bad. Until we have can provide a more robust solution for international phone validation, we have disabled it for phone numbers detected as being international.
Customers based outside of North America will continue to have automated phone validation disabled.
Merge 2 to 10 Contacts
When the new People screen rolled out, it had a minor bug where you couldn't merge more than 2 contacts. This is now resolved and you can merge 2 to 10 contacts.