We’re all about helping real estate agents
convert more leads. And while we’ve got plenty of expert tips and insight from top performers to help take you to the next level, sometimes what you really need is much more simple: a laugh.
Whether you want to get motivated or just get through the day, a little chuckle can go a long way. Studies have actually shown that laughter does the body good with
proven benefits like reducing stress, boosting the immune system, regulating blood pressure, improving memory, and even decreasing pain!
Who doesn’t want some of that?
Well, here’s the good news. We’ve got you covered in the humor department with 50+ real estate memes that are sure to tickle your funny bone… and maybe even help you become a more successful agent too. 😉
1. Hindsight is 20/20 2. More of a Baconator fan, tbh. 3. Forty-three thousand five hundred and sixty. 4. Pick your poison. 5. Bueller? Bueller? 6. Friendly reminder to check your HVAC filter.
I think I’m allergic to this picture.
7. Just say ‘no’ to caps lock. 8. “Make your own hours,” they said. 9. Every time, without fail. 10. Time travel would be a game changer.
… or just use
Action Plans in Follow Up Boss 😉 11. Are there real estate therapists?
Asking for a friend.
12. There’s no accounting for taste. 13. Clown shoes optional. 14. Bring on the Tex Mex, y’all. 🤠 15. It’s rough out there. 16. Bait… and switch. 🎣 17. « Je suis agent immobilier » 18. It’s the thought that counts. 19. If only there were something that could help…
Smart Lists or Action Plans or Automations. Just sayin’. 🤷 20. This ain’t HGTV, sweetie. 21. Yet another reason to buy instead of rent. 🤢 22. *cries heard on the West Coast* 23. Just trying to be a good friend. 24. Nothing says ‘buzzkill’ like… 25. The stuff of actual nightmares.
Some people shouldn’t own power tools.
26. Dang straight. 27. That’s a 🚩🚩🚩 28. Life’s biggest questions.
Still confused? Check
this out. 29. You did your best ok? 30. Somebody get him a coffee stat. 31. More like ‘liability letter’, amirite? 32. All’s fair in love and real estate.
Pretty sure that’s how the saying goes anyways…
33. Their life is in your hands. 34. When you got taste but no budget. 35. Finally time for a good news phone call. 🥳 36. Time to get some better friends. 37. Nice try, bro.
‘I use an automated 5-year plan for lead follow-up’? 38. It’s me, I’m Batman. 39. Be my guest. 40. Read the room. 41. They did WHAT? 🙈 42. How do any of us make it out alive? 43. Whoops did I say that? 44. You’re irreplaceable 💅 45. If this is you…
… it *might* be time to get a little
real estate automation in your life. 46. The fun begins… 47. Especially in this market. 48. Ain’t it the truth? 49. “Sorry, I was just so busy responding to my clients!” 50. Happy holidays to you too. 51. Sure you could 🙄 52. Show me your hustle. 53. Doesn’t hurt to ask. 🤷🏼♂️
Time to upgrade your scripts?
We’ve got you covered. 😉 The best medicine
Real estate was never an easy job. And the last couple of years have been a rollercoaster to say the least.
When things get a little hairy out there in the field, remember to take a moment and reach for the joy, even if that just means scrolling through Insta while you wait for your next showing.
With a little luck,
a lot of consistency, and the occasional belly laugh — even your worst days in the game can be that much more fun.